Don't just take our word for it. Read the following testimonials from our veteran Big Adventurers.
"I am still buzzing from the wonderful endurance adventure trip to Colombia with The Big Adventure Company. It was an amazing way to see this beautiful country, we were literally immersed in the sights and sounds, the local culture, the gorgeous landscape, the historic towns big and small, the lush vegetation, the rides up volcanoes and down tropical waterfalls. We also renewed old friendships and made precious new friends. All in all a must do experience!"
- Colombia Motorcycle Adventure - Marion Lawrence
"Totally blown away by Nepal and the riding, can’t thank Big Adventure Co and the guides enough for another perfect life changing trip. It can’t be easy to put together but you guys nailed it! Well done and thanks for the opportunity"
Nepal Dirt Bike Adventure - Ian Tucker
"Romania was amazing from the get go. The bike selection was brilliant, all modern top of the range bikes that performed faultlessly. The terrain was hard but thats what made it so good. The climbs, the descents, the forests, the mountains, it was all spectacular. It's been some of the best riding I've ever done. Thank you to all The Big Adventure team for giving me and the boys another trip we won't forget."
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Chris Bole
"An astonishingly good trip with some brilliant fellow riders. The roads! The landscapes! The history and culture. The pure spirit of adventure. But above all else; the wonderful, welcoming people, absolutely everywhere we had the good fortune to visit. Burma, you have stolen a piece of my heart. Thanks for the ride."
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Matt Spencer
"Had an excellent time in Romania, riding some amazing trails with a great bunch of people. Highly reccomend! Bring on the next trip!"
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Matthew Murphy
"This was a fantastic trip to a wonderful country with a great group of like minded folk. Highly recommended!"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, David Hicks
"Well organised adventure that I could never do on my own"
- Romania Buggy Adventure, Ray Dawes
"Colombia was awesome! The tour had great tarmac roads, stunning dirt road sections, plus a good mix of big cities and quaint villages. The program allowed enough time off the bikes to really get a good feel of what the country has to offer as a tourist destination. Add on the romance of traveling through Pablo Escobar's back yard, and you end up with an amazing adventure!!"
- Colombia Motorcycle Adventure - Jacques Theron
"I have done dozens of serious surf and ski adventures but this trip rates in the top three hardest challenges I have faced. Life changing."
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Paul 'Alby' Shaw
"The Romania adventure will be an experience I'll never forget."
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Shaun Crago
"There is not much that the brilliant team at the Big Adventure Company cannot arrange when it comes to motorcycle adventures around the world and the latest trip to Bolivia failed to disappoint. Nick and fellow bikers such as myself shared my very best adventure to date. The can do attitude of the team really sets them apart from the many other bike companies. Along with having great itineraries and routes they always have plans B and C covered too. I would highly recommend using these guys as you will not only enjoy the motorcycling and the well organised routes but the laughs and unforgettable memories that go perfectly with."
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Lee James Pendleton
"This trip is 100% different to the Cambodian trip we did last year with TBAC. Romania riding is unbelievably vast, infinite maybe! Riding was challenging at times with very steep rooty, rutted out climbs in 1st gear, hopping from one river bank to the other, then, flat out in 5th for 15 mins up twisty dusty trails!! If you are looking to challenge your riding, coming from a group of motocrossers.....This is the trip for you. This was our second trip with TBAC. We like the style as we don't even have to think about ordering food. They literally do everything for us. All you need to think about... is riding and picking up your bike when you are totally cream crackered!! smile #lifeisforliving"
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Roy Semple
“So, looking for your next Big Adventure? Look no further than a trip with these guys. Having just returned from the inaugural trip with this new company, I can honestly say it was one of the most testing and enjoyable trips I have ever done. Cambodia has everything. It has graded roads, jungle roads, sand and mud and lots of water crossings especially in the wet season. It is a beautiful country, with staggering vistas and you feel part of it travelling through on your trusty Honda. Support is top notch - local mechanics who know the bikes inside out and UK team to help guide you through your adventure, both on and off the bike!!!! Having big fun is also part of this trip and the Big Adventure Company can guarantee fun and laughter from start to finish. Oh,and the medical cover is bloody great!! I challenge you to find another company to match what the Big Adventure Company does.”
– Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Rob Mockett
"Wish my riding was as smooth as the organisation of this trip!"
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Stephen Brown
"Amazing trip and amazing company"
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Tony Collard
"Had the best experience of my life. TBAC was brilliant start to finish, could not fault them, all the help you you needed when you needed it."
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Ricky McDonald.
"If there's a big adventure singing in your heart, release it and undertake this fantastic opportunity! I can't wait to go on the next one!"
- Bolivia Jeep Adventure, James Butler
"Fantastic trip, harder riding than expected but tour leader Andy was always there to help and support, really felt like I had challenged myself."
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, John Allan
“An absolutely fantastic adventure. A brilliant and life changing experience”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Alun Watkins
“"My second adventure with The Big Adventure Company didn't fail to impress once again. If you want to be pushed to your limits whilst having great fun and making new friends, this is for you. Extremely well run and the routes well thought out. Everyday you come away with the biggest grin from ear to ear and thinking 'how was that possible?'. The sights and experiences are out of this world. Can't wait for my next Big Adventure."
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Tony Dawson
“A true adventure! Unlike so many companies that promise but don’t deliver. TBAC is my go to adventure company from now on!”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Max Richard
"Amazing trip and amazing company"
- Thailand Dirt Bike Bike Adventure, Tony Collard
“I needed this trip and it delivered what I needed, I haven’t smiled so much in years, It was real, real fun! Thankyou!”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Marcel Reeves-Walker
"Dirt buggy weekend was a great little adventure, fantastic off-road driving experience and beautiful forest and mountains. The final night in Bucharest was a good way to end the trip."
- Romania Buggy Adventure, Andy Gallagher
“Fantastic variety of terrain, overnight destinations, fellow travellers and many memories to boot”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Ed Giblin
"In the comfort of trusty jeeps we got to experience, see and share the unique, raw beauty of Bolivia and her wonderful people."
- Bolivia Jeep Adventure, Nancy McCrorie
"A thoroughly enjoyable time was had by all, really opened my eyes to the words "off the beaten track" and a good mix of action and adventure."
- Romania Buggy Adventure, Jonathan Styles
"A great adventure into the Himalayas. Nepal is a must for any dirt biker, you will find nothing else like it on earth"
- Nepal Dirt Bike Adventure, Andy Wood
"Just wanted to thank you all for making the trip such an epic, crazy, memorable adventure - a truly stunning country shared with amazing people. Missing the madness already!"
- Colombia Motorcycle Adventure - Andy Gregory
"Awesome, inspiring, beyond belief. A must do!"
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Andy Cooke"Just want to say a big thank you to The Big Adventure Company for a great trip to Romania, and to the guys I travelled with for being so inclusive. If there are any solo ladies out there who are hesitating, don't. Go because you will have a great time."
- Romania Buggy Adventure, Karen Bresloff
“Truly brilliant trip from start to finish. Best riding I've ever done, great company and faultless logistics. A credit to the whole team.”
- Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Trevor Evans
"Fantastic trip, well organised and great people."
- Romania Buggy Advenutre, Tim Buckley
“A unique blend of adventure, challenge and fun all supported by a great team”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Kirk Williams
"Well organised and one helluva lot of fun!!!"
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Ewan Callison
“Amazing adventure! A very big thanks to the team – really supportive and professional throughout the trip. It really has been the trip of a lifetime!”
- Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Phil Nash
"Bolivia... Death Road, unmade roads and the Salt Pans in a 4x4=unforgettable! Arduous, diverse and fun fun fun! My biggest driving challenge yet and I conquered it with the biggest smile on my face. Thank you BIG Adventure Company"
- Bolivia Jeep Adventure, Gemma Dean
“Get out and do it!”
- Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Euan Gordon
“Got more amazing by the day! Good fun all round, great tracks and great places to stay.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Peter Laing
"More than just a holiday, its an experience one simply cant get from a travel agents and memories that will last a life time"
Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, David Silcock
"You will see parts of Nepal not available to others on bikes that can handle the challenging terrain"
- Nepal Dirt Bike Adventure, Stuart Twiss
"The Burmese people are so warm and welcoming. It was a pleasure and a privilege to ride with such accomplished leaders and riders, a truly amazing experience"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Julie Hunter
"Fantastic experience made all the better for the organisation and attention to detail this company offers its adventurers. Well done and see you soon!"
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Rob Parry
"A diverse group of people brought together by a great tour leader and tour guide to make a great trip. Thank you Big Adventure Company!"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Don Leigh
"The best riding to be had on the planet!"
- Romania Dirt Bike Long Weekender, Jos Fenton
"The best motorcycle trip I have done, and I've done a few!"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Andrew Wood
'If you're looking for some of the most stunning, exciting and challenging enduro riding Europe has to offer then The Big Adventure Company's Romania long weekender has it all! One of the most fun trips trips I've ever been on!'
- Romania Dirt Bike Long Weekender, Kevin Amos-Yeo“Fantastic trip with a top bunch of guys, well done for keeping us on the straight and narrow!”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Richard Monson
"BIG thanks for an amazing experience. People say this too much but it really was a life changing experience for me. I’m hooked. Big world out there and it's given me a new perspective."
- Romania Dirt Bike Long Weekender, Stephen Greasley
“It really was the best Adventure trip I’ve ever been on. Challenging, great camaraderie, funny, dangerous and friends for life! The perfect ingredients!”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Steve Szmigielski
"For my first time flying and riding in a different country it was an absolutely brilliant trip. Highly recommend this trip to anyone who just loves being out in the middle of nowhere on a dirt bike. Stunning place to ride."
Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Marc Griffin
“Once again, thanks very much for a superb trip, you should be very proud on the success of this one.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, John Wood"Would strongly recommend this trip to anyone who has an interest in off-road riding. One of the best holidays I've been on. Breathtaking views to excellent all paid for restaurants in the towns and cities. Our tour guide Ben was such a great guy, so helpful, anything we needed he always did his best. I will be back next year 100%."
- Romania Dirt Bike Adventure, Peter Henry
“Fantastic trip still buzzing!!! Cheers for all your efforts in making it a memorable holiday.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Peter Nixey
“Thanks so much for a cracking trip, truly one to remember and look forward to the next.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Phil Smith
"Had the best time, the bikes, route and company have been perfect. Thank you!”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Harvey Tregidgo
“Thank you for a never to be forgotten trip. I've done some trips in my many years of riding but that one takes some beating! Here's to the next one!”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Barrie Poolman